Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I have the bestest friends....

and not just cause they give me presents. I have a life long friends and one of them has put up with me since the mid 90's. Linda is one talented quilter and she knew I was looking for a bag that had pockets on the inside. She also remembered that I love purple and butterflies. Here is the gorgeous bag that she made me.
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL? My Mom was here and saw it and now wants one too :D I think we might keep my friend very busy. Thanks Linda for the gift you sent but also for the gift of friendship all these years. Love ya!


Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute looking bag! I want a friend like yours. <3


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ---- I think Linda is now my friend too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is beautiful! As a quilter/sewer myself I love this bag! I am planning on making a couple as gifts for Christmas. I love home made gifts, that are filled with love! You are lucky to have a friend like this. tfs Tami
    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is beautiful! I can sew, but I tried quilting once and it's just not my thing :O) It turned out awful...so I just did dolls and things...but I love quilts and anything quilted! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.