Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Recipe and Christmas Cards Blog Hop, Round 1 (Dec. 2-3)

Welcome to Round One of the Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop! You should have come from my fabulous friend Kari's blog. If you are starting here and wish to hop from the beginning of the hop, please visit Dena’s blog.


There was so much response to the Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop that it had to be split between two weekends. This is Round One and begins Saturday, Dec. 3rd, continuing through Sunday, Dec. 4th. Round Two will be held next weekend. We have a talented group of women who love papercrafting and baking. Each of them is sharing a recipe for a yummy Christmas treat along with a Christmas card or tag. Hopefully, you’ll pick up some great ideas for your own Christmas gift giving this season. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy!   
My project is a recipe frame card that you can give as a gift to friends and family. I picked my famous Thumbprint cookies. My kids eat these pretty much put of the oven so it is hard to give them away :) I took a photo card frame from Michael's (8 pack for $1.50) and printed the recipe with clipart. I plan on giving these with cookies in the jar as Christmas presents. Here are the pics of my project:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to visit Julie K's blog next to see what she has to share with you!
  
Below if the complete blog hop lineup just in case you get lost along the way:  



Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea for a hop!!! I will have to go check it out from the beginning. Your cookie recipe looks yummy, I might have to give them a try :)
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute, Sue! I never think to use those frames for such a simple and effective project. LOVE yours!! and your cookies look DIVINE!! (You're TROUBLE in the kitchen, you enabler!!)

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a Great Idea, to put the Recipe in a Frame. That would make a Great gift Idea! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and your family. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, we make these every year, minus the shortening and I put the preserves in before baking - these are one of my favorites next to the Venetian cookies we make. Yummy!!

    have a great holiday!!
    staci
    staci412@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan I loveThese cookies and yours look so yummy can't blame your boysYour recipe card idea is great too!
    Nice hopping with you!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job on your Frame. I tried to see the receipt card in larger form but it’s all black on blogger. Never heard of this receipt before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea for recipe holder & the Cookies look soooo yummy! Sorry I'm so late in hopping but I just got my computer back.
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.