Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do you Miss Me?

I certainly miss myself! My parents have been here since Friday and I am running ragged. Lots to do to prepare for Christmas. Today we shop for the food. All the presents have been wrapped (it is a lean Christmas as I am now out of work for 7 months) and we are looking forward to the time together. For all my bloggie friends who celebrate, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or Happy Kwanzaa. If you don't celebrate than a happy day to you :)


I have not had anytime to create except for my hubby and kids; their Christmas cards. I hope to get my mojo back for the New Year. Maybe someone will find it under the tree
I wanted to share with you some phenomenal sales that are coming up with Creative Memories. You definitely do not want to miss this. You will be able to view them on my site on the 28th. You can save 20-50% off selected products. Available now though is some wonderful Idea Books and Page Planners. I have seen the page planner in action and it is a wonderful tool that will allow you to create beautiful pages in a shorter amount of time. 


Now on to the winner of my It's My Party giveaway. From the orders, the winner of the special Creative Memories prize is Janet Smith! Congratulations Janet and I will be sending out your package right after the holidays.


Well, off to continue on with the holiday preparations. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.