Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh Say it isn't so....

but it is :D Guess what?? The Creative Memories sale is extended to Jan 1, 2012. So you still have time to order!! You can read about it here in this POST. Guess what else?? I managed to squeak in one more project before the New Year came. It is the Scrappy Jak card of the month kit and I kept it simple this month. She gave us a white A2 card base and a die cut from My Creative Time. The card was within my realm but the lollipop die stumped me. Then I thought that it would make the best Hershey Candy Cane kiss holder next to the holiday plates. Everyone is always looking for mints after dinner so this was ideal! Here are my projects:

The paper is from a swap that is organized by my friend Tina on Facebook. I love the happy little trees (I loved Bob Ross ). The circles and the starbursts are also from My Creative Time. Thanks to Scrappy Jak for being a wonderful friend and inspiration to me :) Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Great treat holder love the paper you used. So happy they extended the deadline I wanted to get some of the holiday paper ( I am such a crazed paperholic) TFS!!
    Have a Happy New Year! Stay safe and warm.
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project!!!!! Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Your Cranky Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.