Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's My Party and I'll cry if I want to

Good morning all and welcome to the final day of my Creative Memories party. I hope that you have enjoyed the products that I have showcased and have wanted to get a little something for yourself or a loved one. Tonight at 10 PM ET is the cut off to order any items to receive a small thank you gift from me and be entered in the drawing to win a special Creative Memories prize.You can shop on my personal website HERE or you can email your order HERE. Should you choose to email your order, please put "Creative Memories Order" in the subject line.

Should you have missed the other days of my party, here are the links for you:

Day One: Simply Said Books
Day Two: EXCLUSIVE Cricut Cartridges (with oodles of images)
Day Three: Custom Cutting System
Day Four: Everyday Display frame and Calender Accents
Day Five: Photo Organization(traditional and digital solutions)
Day Six: Embellishments
Day Seven: Rewards Club Program

For today's post, I have the easiest and nicest gift idea for you. When I say easy, I mean easy! Our PicFolio Photo Albums make a great gift because You can make a brag book for the grandparents, give it to a teen to hold pics of their friends. This is the perfect gift album or brag book. Each page is photo-safe page and you can turn the album into a photo easel with the exclusive cover strap. Just lift the cover open, clasp the magnet from behind and the album is ready to be displayed on your desk or coffee table. The 4" x 6" size come is Black and our powder blue Reflections pattern.


We also have PicFolio photo albums in 2" x 3". It is perfect to hold your favorite wallet sized photos and include a gift card from your favorite store. Who would not love to have one of these! They come in either a twin pack (Aqua-Green and Navy-Pink for less than $20) or specialty colors of cranberry and soft blue.
You will not be disappointed with these albums as they are extremely well made and a wonderful way to protect your photos. Some of the features include:

Matte-leathered cover material
Coordinating strap and liner
Durable and tear-resistant pages
Lifetime guarantee
Photo-safe

Aren't your memories worth it? The best part is that 2" x 3" twin packs are on sale for 15% off. I hope that you will consider getting this for yourself or for a friend or family member. I am sure they will love it! So remember:

* Party will run from December 6th to December 14th (orders can be placed up to 10:00 PM ET)
* Everyone that orders will get a small thank you gift from me
* One lucky person who orders will win a special "thank you" Creative Memories gift

So grab a cup of your favorite beverage and have fun looking at all the wonderful products HERE. If you have any questions you can email me or leave a comment below. Thanks for your time and I wish you a wonderful day! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.