Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats Design Team Glitter Challenge

Welcome to the latest design team challenge using GLITTER! I will tell you all that glitters is not gold but my snowmen and stars do. Here is my project:
My friend Ellen aka Cardmonkey would be so proud of me as I paper pieced those little hats and scarves on these fellows. I used Versamark and Stampin' Up White embossing powder for the show and snowballs. I had some embossing powder call White Clouds for the snowmen. I used Diamond and Silver Stickles from Ranger for the snow under the snowmen and the stars and some of the snowmen's buttons. The ribbon is from Stampin' Up that I received in a swap. Any coloring on the card was done with Crayola colored pencils, gel pens or Marvy Le Pen fine point markers. The border punch is Stampin' Up too :D


For the digital stamp I copied and pasted it side by side and then just drew in the empty space. I love it and may have to make loads of these :) Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.