Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

It's a Holiday Card Party......

*** If you are looking for my Faith Verse Guest Design Post, click HERE***


*** If you are looking for my JME Creations Color Challenge Design Post, click HERE***


*** If you are looking for my Jen's Digi Stamps Merry & Bright Design Post, click HERE***
******************************************************
Good morning all. Are you getting in the holiday spirit yet? I am sitting for a friends child and they already have loads of Christmas decorations up. I cannot wait to start and decorate our house and start listening to Christmas music. I might have to break down and start this week . I wanted to let you know about a great holiday special from Creative Memories. 


You can select a favorite picture and either send it to me or upload it to the Digital Center HERE.  Ican help you create your digital holiday cards through the digital center and then they can order the cards is multiples of 20.  It's great for everyone doing holiday photo cards.  Plus this week there is a 20% discount on cards. So why not add a little cash in your pocket to order yourself a special holiday present and send someone a wonderful photo card to cherish? Please email me HERE with any questions or to let me help you create a wonderful keepsake for your family and friend. We also have wonderful gifts as well that you can see HERE


Wishing you a wonderful start to your holiday season and looking forward to meeting your card making needs. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.