Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats New Dollar Day Sale

Greetings all and welcome to a fabulous Dollar Digi Day over at Sweet Stamping Treats. I love this wreath as there is so many options for it. Here is what I made:
I decided to use the digi stamp as a tag for a present card. I made the card on my Gypsy by welding the two presents from Doodlecharms (I had to flip one image). The patterned papers are from My Minds Eye. I decided to use real ribbon for present. I colored the digi with colored pencil and marker. I used Distress Stickles on the bow of the stamp and red Stickles for the berries on the wreath. I just love this card and will be sure to make more :)


Thanks for coming by and I hope that you will hop on over to Sweet Stamping Treats to see what the other members of the team have made. Don't forget to encourage your friends to become followers so we can reach 400 and we can have a giveaway. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.