Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I feel like Sleepy today....

Thanks to Lynne of Her Craftiness for sharing CallyAnn's post with me today. As you all know, I love all things Disney and especially Disney Princesses. I saw this and loved it so I asked Lynne if we could share her today . Since I am absolutely exhausted today, this is so appropriate. Without further delay, heeeeerrrreeeee's CallyAnn of Cally Ann's Crafty Creations:


I am very very fortunate to have made a new friend that is very talented to say the least. This project of hers just blew me away and I just had to have her share this with you - I have for you today CallyAnn -


Thanks Lynne for inviting me to be your guest designer!


I am a SAHM of 4 kids! 19, 17, 13, and 3! I love to craft when I can! I have been crafting for 17 plus years now! I love my Cricut and I love paper piecing. My favorite color is orange. I love my family and my hubby supports me in my scrapping and now blogging addiction!
So here is my project.......
 




I used a box from Stampin Up! Then made 7 small cards to fit inside. Each one has one of the Seven Dwarfs! If you look closely Grumpy saying is just perfect!!!! LOL 




All I used were scraps to make the cards. Super fun and easy!

RECIPE:
Stampin Up! Box
Snow White Sticker
Seven Dwarfs Stickers
Scrap Paper (for cards and band)
Red Sheer Ribbon from Stampin Up!
Envelopes
Black Staz On ink pad
Glue Dots
Double sided tape

Thanks and Happy Crafting,
CallyAnn

Don't you just love this! I sure do. Thanks again to Lynne and CallyAnn for allowing me to post this here today too.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Comments will appear after approval.