Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Guest Designer Day: Kari of PurpleFuntastic Creations

Today's guest designer is my purply funtastick friend Kari. She has an amazing blog and I just love everything that she makes. She misplaced her digital camera so we went to plan B. A card she already had photographed :) Maybe Santa will bring her a new one this Christmas. She has been a very good girl this year . So let's see what she has made. Heeeerrrrreeeeee'ssssss Kari!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_
Here is a simple card I did for my Cards last year...I did my cards in stamps of my dog ...hehe...I used SU green cardstock and put a ribbon on it and then stamped the image and colored it in and put a red gem on his nose for a Rudolph look and isn't he cute....simple...but quick!  hope you enjoy it and thanks Susan for letting me be your guest designer....have a blessed day friends! :)

Kari
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_
Thanks to Kari for being my guest designer. I hope you will stop by her blog and show her some bloggie love :) Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.