Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Good morning all and welcome to the The Glamorous Side of Scrapping "Anything but a Card" blog hop. There are very talented ladies in this hop so you don't want to miss a thing! If you came from Christel's blog then you are on the right track. If you came to my blog straightaway then you may want to start at the beginning with Ashley. Here is the total lineup just in case you get lost:


Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/ <-- YOU ARE HERE
Lynda - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/ <-- NEXT STOP

For this hop I made two projects. I have been in a really festive mood lately since the holidays are fast approaching. Here is project #1:
What is so funny about this one is that it started as a challenge from my friend Ellen (aka Cardmonkey). She game me two candy tubes and challenged me to do something with them. Well, I used one here and one for my friend Nicole's Fierce, Fabulous and Forty Blog Hop (see that post HERE). The tag is a stamp set from Stampin' Up called Tag Alongs. I colored the stamp with my Crayola markers and stamped away. I tried to get mini M&M's but they did not have any. I tried Almond Joy pieces and they did not fit so I tool my Candi paper buttons I received from a friend and filled the tube. Necessity is the mother of invention as they say.

For my second project, I used the same stamp set and made some gift tags. There are some new babies here and there are always birthdays and anniversaries. So I used my Stampin' Up markers and colored the stamps. I used my Stampin' Up punches to round or punch the corners.
Thanks to Ashley for having me and now I send you off to Lynda. Until next time....