Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Elves are all so very busy today....

Ok, I know Thanksgiving is in a few days but I am working on some Christmas projects for various design teams. After surviving the midnight premier of Breaking Dawn Part One with my teen daughter and her friend (Lord, I hate those Monster drinks), I woke today with the desire to create. Well, I am a bit under the weather with a sore throat but it will not hinder me. Please check out my post for Jen's Digi Stamps TODAY and come back tomorrow for a two post day . I am so close to 400 followers that I am deciding to do a giveaway. When we surpass 400 (at 401), I will draw a winners for a $20 gift card to AC Moore, Michael's, or Joann's. The two requirements will be to be a follower and leave a comment on the post I will put up announcing reaching 400 followers. Who can't use a gift card to get some supplies for those holiday cards? Do you think we can do it? YES WE CAN .  So come and bring your crafty friends to share my blog. I have a video idea in the works and will have a HUGE announcement next Friday (Black Friday). Until tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Comments will appear after approval.