1. Thankful for my wonderful family - immediate and extended
2. Thankful for my health - things could have been worse this year
3. Thankful for the talents that God gave me - I am quite a creative individual
4. Thankful for the friends that I have made here in cyberspace and my real ones locally
5. Thankful for being given another holiday to share with the ones I love
I may not have everything that I want but I do have all that I need. Remember that things can come and go but hold dear the ones you love. My quote on my layout sums it all up: "O Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness. ~~ William Shakespeare"
So now that you read this far, here is my layout
I am very grateful to all of the faithful followers who take the time out of your day to leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you are most thankful for, so please leave a comment below and hop on over to Simply Fifty-Two and see what my fellow design team members have made. Then you can join the fun. Until next time.....