Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Simply Fifty-Two Design Team Project: Sketch #6

Greetings all and welcome to Sketch #6 for Simply Fifty-Two. In keeping with the season, Thanksgiving has always played a huge part in my family's memories. We often spend it around my Aunt's wonderfully decorated table (complete with fancy napkins, water goblets and candle sticks) and eat the most delicious food. My parents are usually there also. Now that my parents have moved down South, they are not going to be coming for Thanksgiving this year. This makes me kind of sad BUT I will have them for Christmas this year (last year was the first year that I was not with them in over a decade). Well, I decided that instead of whining, I would make a list of 5 things I am thankful for. Here is my list:


1. Thankful for my wonderful family - immediate and extended
2. Thankful for my health - things could have been worse this year
3. Thankful for the talents that God gave me - I am quite a creative individual
4. Thankful for the friends that I have made here in cyberspace and my real ones locally
5. Thankful for being given another holiday to share with the ones I love


I may not have everything that I want but I do have all that I need. Remember that things can come and go but hold dear the ones you love. My quote on my layout sums it all up: "O Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness. ~~ William Shakespeare"


So now that you read this far, here is my layout :
I am very grateful to all of the faithful followers who take the time out of your day to leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you are most thankful for, so please leave a comment below and hop on over to Simply Fifty-Two and see what my fellow design team members have made. Then you can join the fun. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun how you added the Disney characters. Great layout. TFS Cathie

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.