Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps Merry n Bright Christmas card

Greeting all and I just had to share this card I made using one of Jen's Digi Stamps. Today's theme is Merry n Bright and it is no secret that I love snowpeople. So how could I resist making these. Here are my cards:



Here is another version that is more traditional:
I used some of the Creative Memories papers that my friend gave me. The ribbon is Stampin' Up I believe. I colored these with my colored pencils and used Rangers Stickles to accent the snow and fur of his hat. My silver gel pen just gave the mat some oomph!. I certainly hope that you hop over to Jen's Digi Stamps to see all the fabulous stamps that are only a $1.00. Today, Jen is running a special Cyber Monday sale today; buy 3 digis and get one free! How can you go wrong :) Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.