Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Guest Designer: Faith Verse Group

Happy holidays all and welcome to my guest designer spot for Kari's Faith Verse Group. I wish that all my projects could come together this easily. The verse just spoke to me and I went from there. I chose Isaiah 40:31 which says "... those who hope in the LORD     will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles;     they will run and not grow weary,     they will walk and not be faint." Here is the layout I made:
On Eagle's Wings by Michael Joncas
I decided to go simple with this layout and used my Creative Memories Storybook Creator software. I love how I can take a picture file and make it opaque in the background. The song in the background is an old hymn from my Childhood, "On Eagles' Wings". The words that stand out for me are:

"And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand."
Even during our darkest hours, we can pray and feel Him raising us up. I cannot tell you how many times this has happened for me and I am so grateful for it. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. This includes raising a family without a job right now . I thank Kari for having me as a Guest Designer today and pray that all is well in your neck of the woods. Please stop be her blog HERE and bless her as well.  May you be blessed today and always. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.