Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Susan's Anything Goes Festive Birthday Bash, Day 2...


Welcome to Susan's Anything goes Festive Birthday Bash Blog Hop to celebrate Susan E. Bermudez's birthday with anything goes to celebrate her birthday whether it be a card, favor, banner, or that something special. Hope you enjoy our hop while you check  the following blogs as we celebrate Susan's birthday with our usual creativity and craftiness!!! So, please stop by and make sure to wish Susan a very Happy Birthday along with some bloggy love!!

Grand Prizes with Sponsors:
1. Karber Digital Images (http://www.karberdigital.com/) will offer blog candy to a random commenter of the blog hop :)
2. Jen's Digi Designs - $15 gift card for liking her Face Book page and commenting on Susan's page with a winner being chosen randomly :)

Also, please, be sure to stop by Staci McD's site (http://preciousmem.blogspot.com) as there will be a $20 gift card to Designs on Cloud 9 to one commenter on her blog.

Some of the blogs may be offering candy so be sure to leave your comments along the way and don't forget to give bloggy love!

We have divided this hop into two (2) days with different blogs foryou to visit each day. Make sure to visit all!

Day Two: September 4, 2011
2. Amy: http://www.lovetocrop.com/ <-- NEXT STOP

Welcome, welcome to you for visiting me for my birthday blog hop. Day 1 was an amazing one with loads of inspiration and I know that day 2 will be the same. I am so fortunate to have amazing family and friends to share my birthday. Each year around this time I get to spend time with my parents and extended family and we have a BBQ. My cousin Tabitha made me the most amazing birthday cake. Since we knew that I was spending this time with them, I decided I wanted a special momento. Since I am crazy over explosion boxes and Disney princesses I decided to combine the two. I followed the recipe at this website:


Here are some pics for you :)

And here is the box opened. I will add pics from my birthday BBQ:
I wish I could show you all the layers. I used a lot of Disney papers, Bazzil papers and Jolee Embellishments. The castle in the center was an inspiration given to me by my friend Lynne. I was moaning that I did not have a princess cartridge or girlie girl cartridge and she reminded that Life's a Beach has a castle. Well I made it into a princess castle instead :) I love the pearls on it!

I want to thank my fellow hoppers and our wonderful sponsors for making this a dream come true. Thanks also to my co-hostess with the mostess Lynne who held my hand to organize this hop. Now I send you off to the talented Amy. Happy Hoppin!