Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps New Release Design Team

Good morning my wonderful bloggers!


I have to tell you that I have rediscovered my love of coloring and need to get more coloring supplies. Today is the newest stamp releases for Jen site which is Jenny. You will never believe what I discovered. While using my My Memories Suite software, I discovered I can import the digital stamp into my page, print it out and color it. do not have a 12 x 12 printer so I did this one 8 1/2 x 11 and mounted it on a 12 x 12 cardstock. I then embellished it. I would use 8 x 8 next time but (for an experiment), I love it. This is our dog Tina and she always poses for the camera.





Jen has a great offer for all my followers. If you got to her site and purchase a stamp (or two or three), you enter the code susan in the coupon box for 5% off your order. Easy peasy for sure. There are lots of wonderful happenings on Jen's blog too. Hope to see you there. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.