Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Who wants to Scrap?

Hidey ho all. First I want  to warn you that this a pic heavy post and is a continuation of the previous post. I made these pages the same day as the cards. I had 150 pics to scrap so I made a very small dent. Here is what I made:
This is a layout I purchased and added a pic of my photographer and Mom.
This is our grandon Elijah at the pool with Grandpa in PA; also a pre-purchased layout
Two page layout for my mini class reunion with my bestie, Laurie
This is so outside my comfort zone but was a free sketch on a paper pack
This was a sketch from Pagesmaps.com; also quite colorful for me
Well until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. I'd recognize that Copic marker anywhere!! LOL!!
    I wish I ooogled over these in person ... I was so wrapped up in watching the clock and thinking about how in the world was I going to get packed up in time that i totally missed these SUPER FUN layouts you did. Did you get the pre-purchased layouts at Scrap That?? They're adorable!

    Hope to see you again soon!
    P.S. I am DEFINITELY a FULL-TABLE GAL!!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you ventured outside of your comfort zone on the layout. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy busy busy... never a scrapper is done.. :) doris
    parkernana5 at cox. net

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are awesome and fantabUlously great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your pieces are amazing. I wish I could come over and play with you and all your fun supplies.

    You seem to be the best person to ask and I can't find your email: I see the Tim Burton blog hop but can not find any information on it. Who is running it? What are the restrictions or preferences?

    Could someone possibly email me?

    wismomworks (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.