Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Happy Mail Day.......

Greeting fellow earthlings :


I retrieved my mail from the neighbors to be pleasantly surprised by some happy mail. Happy mail comes every so often and always at the right time. I currently have a doctor's appointment because (it appears) I have a surgery complication that is quite unpleasant. I am not a weepy person but this has me in tears at this point. So thank you to Shannon of My-o-Scrappin, Amy of Love to Crop and Tammy from The Purple Muse. Thank you ladies for making this a happier day. Here is what I received:
Blog Candy and Mini Album from Amy

Blog candy from Shannon

My birthday card from Tammy
I also want to give a shout out to the wonderful ladies that participated in my 2 day birthday blog hop. This was an amazing experience (I thought no one would want to do it) and these ladies are so talented. Here is the list for both days. Please visit them and give them some bloggie love.

Day 1: September 3, 2011

Day Two: September 4, 2011

I also want to thank all my followers. Without you there would be no reason to share. I am currently on 3 design teams and a gazillion blog hops (into 2012) so there certainly be more to share. Until next time....


3 comments:

  1. Oh Susan, I was sorry to read about your surgery complications. I hope things work themselves out and things will go according to plan. I love the blog candy and card. That would brighten any day up. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!!! Congratulations on your blog candy. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again, I meant to ask you last time what type of theme do you want for your little one's 3rd bday? Once you narrow it down to one or two, I can help you. I've thrown a few boy parties with themes such as jungle explorer, cowboy, pirate,and circus. I find it cheaper to throw my own party then to take the little one and all their friends to someplace like Chuck E. Cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.