Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

JDS Kids Challenge

Evening all :)

It is a rare occasion that I get to create with my children. My son David decided to enter the Jens Digi Stamps Kids Challenge. He is 13 and I know that I will eventually lose him to girls but for now he still loves his Mom. I have to say that he colored this quite well and I helped pick out the papers (I have a lot of choices and that overwhelms him sometimes). I am all about teaching our children our crafts otherwise you end up with a dying art. I want them to realize that it is not all about the store bought card or gift. More times than not, it is the thought that goes into something handmade that make an impression. So here is David and his card:
Here is a closeup of his card:
I can remember just yesterday when he was a little boy. Now he is taller than me and I could not be prouder. Until next time.....