Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

JDS Kids Challenge

Evening all :)

It is a rare occasion that I get to create with my children. My son David decided to enter the Jens Digi Stamps Kids Challenge. He is 13 and I know that I will eventually lose him to girls but for now he still loves his Mom. I have to say that he colored this quite well and I helped pick out the papers (I have a lot of choices and that overwhelms him sometimes). I am all about teaching our children our crafts otherwise you end up with a dying art. I want them to realize that it is not all about the store bought card or gift. More times than not, it is the thought that goes into something handmade that make an impression. So here is David and his card:
Here is a closeup of his card:
I can remember just yesterday when he was a little boy. Now he is taller than me and I could not be prouder. Until next time.....

8 comments:

  1. He did an awesome job! I love that he crafts with you. My 4 yr old Liam, makes cards too! I can only hope he will do it when he is as old as your son. What good memories you will have of your time together!!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com
    http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com
    (and I will GD for you anytime! xoxo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, you did an outstanding job with your card! Simply adorable, beautifully colored and I love your layout! Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining Jen's Digi Stamps Kids Challenge. Good Luck! ~ Whemay

    ReplyDelete
  4. David beautiful card! Thanks for joining in Jen's Digi Stamps Kids Challenge!!

    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card... Love it,.... Thanks for joining us for Jen's Digi Stamps Kids Challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love it. Thanks for joining Jen's Digi Stamps Kids Chalelenge. HUgs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Nice Card David! So Glad you participated with us!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. David you did a great job on your card. We are so happy that you decided to join in our challenge and we hope to see more of your work in the future.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.