Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

JME Creations 1st Design Team Project: Apples

Hello to all my amazing followers!


I returned from a family visit to work on my design team project for JME Creations and the theme is apples. Well (to me) nothing says apples like Fall. Fall means back to school (do I hear a cheer going up?) Would you believe that this frame started out as a less than pretty $1 frame that was pink and black checkers and had a vampire logo in the middle of it. Here is a picture of the finished product:
Here are the details for my altered frame:


Apple cut is from Create a Critter Provocraft Cartridge
The face is stamped with Everyday Characters Peachy Keen stamp (largest face)
I punched the caterpillar from 1" circles and embellished with my gel pens
Black paper is from a Target paper pack Mom gave me
Pearls are Recollection (I believe)
Letters were cut from my Gypsy at 1" from Plantin Schoolbook Provocraft cartridge


I just love altered art as it takes something considered trash and makes it a treasure. Please check out the other design team members projects as well :)


Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. I love this frame!!! I am so happy to be on a design team with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sue!! I want to see what the frame looked like prior to your snazziness being added. :) Excited to be designing with you!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the frame!! You got a great deal on this and turned it into a fabulous project. Love it!!!! Thank you so much Sue for being a part of my team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job on altering the frame!! :) I love it!! :) I'm so glad I could be a part of the DT with you! :)
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love it! Thanks for entering my Give-Away!
    :) Janis
    Please visit my blog anytime @ PauseDreamEnjoy

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.