Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps Thanksgiving Party

Hey ho to all my faithful followers :)


Today is a fun day over at Jen's digi stamps. We are sitting around the table being thankful for the talents and blessings we have been given. For the party today, I decided to alter a $1.99 picture frame from Michaels. Originally I wanted to paint it but just love this paper. So Elmer's Extra Strength spray adhesive and I had a meeting and the spray adhesive won . Don't get this stuff on your hands as it does not want to come off! I colored these stamps and learned something new. You can color with crayon and then highlight with marker. I used Crayola. I was happier than a pig in a mud bath! I used this technique on the pumpkins in the basket. The picture is from a Thanksgiving quite a few years ago as my younger cousin is now a senior in college (Lord I am OLD!). Here is the finished product:
The lettering was cut from Provocraft's Sans Serif cartridge. The boy and the girl are colored with Crayola and Copic markers. Hop on over to Jen's Digi Stamps blog to see what everyone else made. I hope you have enjoyed my frame and am asking for you to leave a comment of what you are thankful for. I might just be able to send you a thank you (hint, hint) :) Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. It is great that you are ready for Thanksgiving so early! Your bargain has turned into a treasure you can be proud of and display every year! I really like that you kept the background and added to it the way you did.

    I am not wealthy, but when I count my blessings, I am rich! I am thankful for the modest house I call home, that I can eat any time I take a notion, and my little car that isn't the newest model, but one that my wonderful husband keeps maintained, running like a top and ready to go any time I am!

    The reminder to remember to count our blessings is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.