Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Faith Song for His Glory - Sept 14th




Hello Friends!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am glad you came to join us for worship! We are here to glorify God in song! :) Kari has started this series that will be on Wednesdays every two weeks to start and today it is the kick-off!! :) woohoo! Welcome! I you came from the fantastic Kari then you are on the right track.

Here is the line-up in case you get lost and I don't want you to miss my designers and their wonderful stories and creations.

2. Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/ <-- YOU ARE HERE
3. Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com <--- NEXT STOP

This song has been an all time favorite of mine for so many years. I have been so blessed to have felt God's presence in my life many times when I needed Him. One specific time was sitting in St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC very despondent. I was sitting in the darkened Church silently crying and praying when this overwhelming sense of peace came over me. Ironically, this experience and God's grace was to manifest itself years later when I wrote a song for my husband to record called, "Willingly". Even now that song is so powerful. I will be able to share it on my blog later. For now, I will share the video for El Shaddai (written by Michael Card and performed by Amy Grant)

I lay no claim to this video except that it touched me deeply.  It was my first time singing solo and I pray that God used me to touch someone else's life as mine has been. I am also submitting this layout for the Creative Team for Pencil Lines (Sketches for Scrapbookers).Until next time, be blessed and hop on over to the uber talented Amy

25 comments:

  1. Great layout! I used to listen to that song all the time when I was little! You do great stuff with the digital! I want to learn from you!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images on your layout. Thank you so much for sharing this!

    Blessings,
    Dena Jones
    http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great song. I've seen Amy in concert and can only say wow!!
    scrappinwithz @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the uplifting song and very 'professional' layout:-) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your layout is beautiful. I really need to get into digital scrapbooking. You did a beautiful job and that song is wonderful.
    I'm so blessed to be hopping with you.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, I love the song, thank you for sharing. chale@gci.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, thanks for the beautiful song by Amy Grant, she is awesome, isn't she? thanks for sharing.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Song!! Love to sing this one as well! Also, fantastic layout!!

    Many Wonderful Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this song. Its been a long time since Ive heard it. I think it needs to go on my ipod!! TFS!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love it! The song and especially your LO! Can't wait to her the song you wrote. TFS and be blessed my scrappy sister!

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that song.... It's an amazing song and I love you LO too. Thanks so much for sharing your story and LO.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout and song. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. El Shaddai is one of my all time favorite songs!!! Thank you for sharing it!!!

    God bless you always!!

    Karen

    http://www.facebook.com/karen.bahit

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of my favourite songs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout and beautiful song.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was a great idea. I have loved El Shaddai for YEARS as a little girl, even. I used to sing it in church. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful layout.

    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so happy to have found this blog hop thanks to Zenita! I love the song that you posted, it is powerful and uplifting! Your layout is beautiful.

    kathybessey at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a truely beautiful song! I love the soothing music and calming voice of Amy grant. Thanks for sharing. Have Thine Own Way Lord has always been one of my favorite hymns. Willingness is something we all need more in our lives. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. The song was so beautiful as well as your sweet words. I am in awe of your scrapbook page and love it so much ~ so much meaning in the words as well as the pictures. Thank you for sharing the LORD with all of us today on this blog hop...:O)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful song. Your page is very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amy Grant is one of my favorite singers. Her voice is so soothing and calming. Your layout is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.