Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps Freebie Friday: Billy

Happy Friday all!


Are you happy it is Friday? I sure am. It seems that life just gets more and more interesting, Freebie Fridays make it all the more sweeter at Jen's Digi Stamps! This stamp had me cracking up as not many dogs enjoy a bath. I decided to take this stamp and turn into an encouragement card for a dear friend. 


Here is a picture of the front and inside:




I colored the stamp with colored pencils mostly but also used my silver metallic gel pen on top of grey colored pencil to give it that scratched metal look. I used my white gel pen to make the bubbles pop. I was tempted to use Stickles on it. I decided to try and new bowmaking technique as well and like how it came out. The left side of the card inside was made with the Creative Memories Flowers & Swirls Templates. I hand drew the dog prints in the corners. The sentiment inside was my own. Hop on over to Jen's blog to get this freebie so you can make your own work of work of art. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.