Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

JME Creations Design Team Project: Color Challenge (Sept. 30th, 2011)

Hello my fellow crafters:


So glad that you could join me for another design team project for JME Creations. The challenge was to use Brown and Blue in the card. Well I knew EXACTLY what I was going to make with one exception; I changes the critter on the front. Here is what I came up with:
The caterpillar is from my favorite Cartridge, Create a Critter. I used my white pain pen and blue marker to draw in the raindrops. The paper and ribbon were in my scraps (I am crazy about using them up). I hope you will hop over and check out the wonderful projects my fellow team members have made HERE. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. I have to say create a critter is one of my favorite carts too. I LOVE the googly eyes on the caterpillar. He is so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great papers on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CAC!! What a fun card! I like the design in the background. The diagonal is great!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.