Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I am making good use of my time.....

Welcome all to another fun filled post at Susana's Scrappin' Corner. I wanted to share with you some cards that were made with the Close to My Heart's Art Philosophy cartridge. If I could afford this I would definitely want to have as you get the Cricut cartridge, chipboard elements and a stamp set. Definitely worth the $100. All elements are from this cartridge. Here are the pics:


 Aren't these FABULOUS??? I have one for every occasion :) The best part is that they can be used for men :) I will have more later. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. ..and ladies, I SAW Sue making these!! Sue, they turned out GREAT!!!! I wish I could have stayed at the Crop to make some with you, though Mr. Smiley wanted wifely attention.

    As you may have seen, I picked up the Close To My Heart idea book from Nicole and have spent much of the night and today drooling over it. There are just SO many must-haves that I decided I'd have to allocate much of my upcoming crafting budget to CTMH products. REALLY nice stuff.

    ...and then I got to thinking, well, why not become a CTMH consultant myself??! So I signed up. Going to give it a go, see where it lands. I hope that when I sponsor a class or club, maybe you'd want to join? Next week starts my new budget cycle, so I'll get the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge which you're welcome to use, and/or I will make cuts for you.

    It was SUCH a pleasure meeting you -- you're even nicer in person than you are online, and THAT is a lot!!!

    Much love,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.