Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Guest Designer Day: Welcome Kari Sanchez

Good morning all :)


Today I have the privilege to share with you another one of my uber talented friends. Kari (like Lynne from my first Guest Designer spot), has become a close friend of mine. It is an amazing phenomenon that you can live hundreds of miles apart and still have a close friendship. I am very blessed to call these women my friends and sisters in my heart (and Christ as well). So with no further adieu, please welcome Kari:
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Hello Friends!

Today I am doing a hop and a guest spot! Susan from Susana's Scrappin Corner is someone I met on FB a while back and we have gotten to know each other and realized we have a lot in common.  Susan and I have become great friends and sisters in Christ.  Thanks Susan for letting me be your guest today...it was a crazy day trying to get stuff finish...especially when I am not 100% so it was hard to focus lately...hehe...but I made it through and I have a wonderful card I made as her guest so check it out!

I just love fall...it is my favorite season...sigh...the crisp air, the leaves changing color, and football games! and so much more...  :) 

I used my cream cardstock and then I inked it up on the edges with brown ink pad with a dauber and then I stamped with my CTMH stamp the "Blessings" and then I used a marker to make the wavy marks...and then I pasted the soft suede brown ribbon and then put my fall flowers that I have and put them in the middle of the ribbon and double it up and then used my gems and glue them in the center.

Thanks for stopping by again....I wish you a "Happy Fall" and have fun enjoying the wonderful season! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari


~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Thanks Kari for being guest designer on my blog and for being my friend :) I encourage you to drop my Kari's blog, PurpleFuntastick Creations and give her some bloggie love. Well, all I am off and running today as I have a medical test to get done, babysit for a friend's sons (shout out to Matthew and Christian ) and Back to School Night for my daughter. I have to fit creating in there somewhere also. So, until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the card. Its soooo pretty.

    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a super cute project! TFS!!

    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.