Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

JME Creations Design Team Project: Welcome Fall (Sept. 19th, 2011)

Welcome all to my new design team project for JME Creations. The challenge for today was to create a project to "Welcome Fall". There is nothing that says "Fall" to me other than a hayride and finding the perfect pumpkin. So in preparation of our pumpkin picking trip, I prepared this layout:
I used Provocraft's Simply Charmed cartridge for the pumpkins and title, the orange background cut is from Elegant Edges using the shadow feature. I made the photo mats with scraps from my stash. I very rarely make layouts without the photos already printed so this was new for me. Please hop on over to JME Creations and see what my fellow talented designers came up with. Until next time.....

6 comments:

  1. such a cute layout.... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout!! Great job Sue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these little pumpkin guys. lol Such an adorable layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said it once, but I will say it again! Super cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little pumpkins they are so cute!! Great job on the layout. I never make layouts because I like to put lots of pictures on the page I might have to try one with a few pictures to see how it looks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.