Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pencil Lines Design Team Project - Week 10

Good morning all!


Today I have the pleasure of sharing my take on Pencil Lines current sketch #10. I received some marching band pics a friend took and I decided to make this the focal point of the sketch. First, here is the actual sketch:
And here is my take on it:
I have to say that I *strongly dislike* these paper flowers and will probably change it. This was my daughter's first year in a new marching band as we had moved. The stems of the flowers are from CTMH I believe. They are white and then you color it to suit your needs. The lettering I had in my stash from a million years ago. The metal flower I bought at the Scrapbook Expo in NJ two years ago. I encourage you to come and play along with us at Pencil Lines. It is so much fun. If you would like to join the design team, please let Connie know. Until next time....

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.