Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

It is another Happy Mail Day today....

I love going to the mailbox and getting more than just bills! Today I received a present from Brenda of Creativity is only a State of Mind (man, I wish I had been creative with my blog name). This is another crafty cyber friend that amazes me with every post. If you are not a follower of her blog, then you should be . Here is the project that she made for my birthday blog hop that arrived in the mail today (I used her blog pictures as I love the outdoor shots):

Please visit Brenda's blog for some more inspiration. Thank you Brenda for my happy mail today :)


Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. oh, you are so sweet to have blogged about my gift to you. I'm glad it finally got there and hope you get some enjoyment out of it. I agree, Happy mail is better than those darn bills...LOL
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.