Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps New Release Day: Cats

Howdy all. I am hoping that this post finds you all well. Today is new release day for Jen's Digi Stamps.I decided that I wanted to take these stamps and make a waterfall card with them. I resized them small enough to use them. As you will see, the image scales down wonderfully. Here is the picture of my card completed:
Take a look at the handwritten phrases on each pic
I plan on making this into a birthday card. The inside will say, "You're not getting older, but better!"

I saw this next little guy and thought his sign was perfect for any sentiment. I decided to make him into a desk accessory for a cat lover. Michael's had this huge wooden clothespin for $1.50. I hope you enjoy this one as well :)
I used regular markers to color in the dots on both sides and then colored the sides green to match his sign. I hope you have found some inspiration today and please hop over to Jen's Digi Stamps blog to see what my other wonderful team members have made. Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.