Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps New Release Day: Cats

Howdy all. I am hoping that this post finds you all well. Today is new release day for Jen's Digi Stamps.I decided that I wanted to take these stamps and make a waterfall card with them. I resized them small enough to use them. As you will see, the image scales down wonderfully. Here is the picture of my card completed:
Take a look at the handwritten phrases on each pic
I plan on making this into a birthday card. The inside will say, "You're not getting older, but better!"

I saw this next little guy and thought his sign was perfect for any sentiment. I decided to make him into a desk accessory for a cat lover. Michael's had this huge wooden clothespin for $1.50. I hope you enjoy this one as well :)
I used regular markers to color in the dots on both sides and then colored the sides green to match his sign. I hope you have found some inspiration today and please hop over to Jen's Digi Stamps blog to see what my other wonderful team members have made. Until next time...