Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh Happy Day.....

Hurray, it was a happy mail day again. I was suffering from a migraine this evening and found a box the mailman left me. It was from Janet of LadyLuvBug. I cannot tell how much fun it was to take the wonderful candy out without undoing the ribbon. The box was too pretty to disassemble :) Thank goodness I have small hands! Here is the amazing card, gift box and goodies that were inside (which were all my favorite colors-pink and purple). Janet must tell me what stamp set she used cause I love it!!!!!
Thanks Janet for making a yucky day better :) Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome Sue, I am so glad you likeit.
    If you are referring to the little princess I found her online she is a digi stamp
    http://www.shopscrapbookingsupply.com/page/420233874
    The sentiments were typed oit on my computer! Hope you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww......I think those buttons!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.