Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pencil Lines Design Team Project - Week 11

Woohoo, this new sketch was wonderful to work with! This week it was changed up a bit where we received the sketch and a color palette with it. Now these are not normally colors I would have tried together but they worked!!! Here is a pic of the original sketch:
Those colors really are fun. And here is my take on the sketch:
The butterflies are brads from my stash, the sentiment was cut with Provocraft's Pooh & Friends (my new favorite font), the palm fronds, flowers and circles are all Stampin' Up. The paper is a mish mosh (mostly) from my scrap pile. And here is a closeup. My Mom will love the journaling:
Please pop over to Pencil Lines Blog to see what my fellow creative team members have made. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.