Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I betcha thought that I didn't notice.....

That we surpassed 300 followers. :::throwing the confetti and blowing up balloons. Well, I did but have been so swamped with life that I did not get to acknowledge follower #300 which was Edwina. Edwina, thank you for becoming a follower and I was touched by your story from the 9-11 Remembrance Hop. Just as a little thank you, please pick a favorite category or colors and I will be sending you a handmade card. Please send all the information and your mailing address to susanascorner at yahoo dot com (please format address accordingly). 

Thank you to all my followers and I look forward to bringing you even more fun projects. Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments you may have. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Bells, whistles, confetti, magic pixie dust!!!! WOO HOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Edwina!!!
    Michelle
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed visiting. It was a painful day and memory, but one we do not need to forget. Thank you! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.