Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps Challenge: Anything But a Card

Greetings to all my favorite blogging peeps!


Welcome to the most current challenge happening over at Jen's Digi Stamps Blog. We were challenged to use a digital stamp and make something other than a card. After two aborted efforts (a gift box and gift bag that were not big enough), I decided to make a door hanger. I just love this stamp and the door hanger reminded me of ones outside a babies room. Wouldn't it be fun to make ones to change seasonally for a new baby in the family? Here is a pictures and the details:


The door hanger is from Provocraft's Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cut at almost 11 inches. The flower is one I had in my stash and I used a Stampin' Up Brad for the center. The coloring was an epiphany! While watching my friend's son Matthew (I love that boy!) we were coloring. He was coloring superheroes and I was doing this digi. I decided to use Crayola crayons (they are the BEST) and thought it needed some shading. Well, I was able to use my Crayola markers and I love the effect. I just wish that the picture could do it more justice. I hope that you enjoyed my project and that you join our challenge. Please hop over to Jen's blog and see what everyone else made. Until next time.....

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.