Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Look Mom what I made......

Doesn't that blog title take you back? I can remember at a very young age being creative and sharing that creativity with my Mom. As a little girl, I would share with her all my school projects and these little felt frogs I liked to sew together. There were the weaving loom potholders I would make her and she started me with crewel embroidery and we grew together with other needle crafts as well as quilting. She even kept the UGLY egg carton ornament I made in Kindergarten and hangs it on the tree every year! 


Has our story always been blissful? Nope. BUT, as an adult, I have come to love my Mother and have a deep respect for her. She means the world to me and I am thankful to have her in my life. Today is a very special day for her. It is her birthday and I cannot be there to share it with her. Although we live 6 1/2 hours apart as the crow flies, she is never far from my thoughts and prayers. Happy Birthday Mom. We love you with all our hearts and can't wait to see you! Here is a picture of Mom and Dad:
 So in honor of Mom's birthday, let's have a "Look Mom what I made" moment
All the projects together
It is supposed to be a pencil. I need to add silver near the eraser and ribbon with a tag
Two types of flowers that we learned to make
I thought this was the coolest since these are so popular right now
So I hope you all enjoyed these projects and I will have another post to share later today. Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.