Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

You are berry special....

each and every one of you wonderful friends. I wanted to share a card I made for a dear friend that we have known each other since the later '90's. We have been through a lot together and been there for each other through births, deaths and layoffs. I am blessed with several friends like this. When you find one (or several) it is important to let them know you care. I think sometimes life gets in the way of that. Well, enough of my babbling, I am going to show you the card. I am submitting this for a Facebook challenge called Tacky Tuesday. The Stickles was not even dry yet. 

I cut the strawberry from my Hello Kitty Greetings cart and I had a heck of a time with it. The tag was sponged and I like the look of the twine. I bet you all think I forgot to pick winners from my last blog hop but I haven't. Life interfered with that too. But without further delay, the winners from the 2 days of the God's Promises blog hop are as follows:

Day 1 winner is #8...



8 
McVic said...



This is one of my favorite Verses! you did a great job on the card!
kacee
Im a new follower from youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

and the winner for Day 2 is #1...


1 
Vicki said...



That is a great scripture and promise!

I like your card and the way you clotheslined the Jeremiah..

Congratulations to you both and I have already emailed for you addresses. Until next time....

This is also going to be a Made it Myself Monday submission as well :)


2 comments:

  1. Super berry card! love the details! Congrats to the winners!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.