Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Been a CHALLENGE-ing Day

Hi all! I have to say that I think I am going through a major infusion of of creative mojo! I do not think that I have done a project a day in AGES! Today I have a two-fer; one project being submitted for two challenges. Emma's at My Creative Time and Jenny's at Crazy About Cricut. I used my Doodlecharms cartridge to make this adorable bookmark. Since I have no cartridges that have bookmarks, I had to create this one on the Gypsy. My Cuttlebug got some love again today with the Swiss Dots folder. I had the party hat paper in my stash forever and all the other paper was in my scrap pile. I really need to organize my scraps a bit better as I spend more time digging through the pile. Again, I got a little crazy decorating this sucker. I used my gel pens for the dots and inked the edges with my Stampin' Up markers. I had to use my new Sakura white paint pen as I forgot to ink the edges before I pop dotted the "Shhhhhh" . Here is the final result:


Now onto some exciting news. My dear friend Lynne of Her Craftiness and I will be hosting my first ever blog hop. Our Anything goes Festive Birthday Bash Blog Hop will take place on September 3rd and will have 10 wonderful bloggers participating. I have to say that I am so enjoying my 40's that it is a great reason to celebrate. I hope you will join us as there will be lots of great ideas. There will be more details to follow but save the date. Well, I am off to decide what the next project will be for tomorrow. Until next time.....

This is also going to be a Made it Myself Monday submission as well :)



9 comments:

  1. Wish I could have told my friends to SHUSSS when I was in school, Nice book mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT bookmark!! Thanks for playing!! :)

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun bookmark!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea and such a festive bookmark!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark! I love the fact that your dots are colored.

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book mark!! I love this super cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute bookmark! Thanks for joining us in this challenge over at Crazy About Cricut! I'm now following you. :)

    Sandra
    sweetpeascards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! I love all the embossing... and the sentiment is darling. :)

    Thanks for joining us Thankful Thursday!
    Cheryl - TT Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.