Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gift box Project...

Thanks to hubby's encouragement (and video recording talents) I can bring you a video today. I learned to make this box from my Stampin' Up Rep, Julie, at our last monthly get together. Since I have been in box making mode this was a perfect project. I have several blog hops that are coming up in the next few months that I am participating in so these will hold the cards I will be making. Right now I will post the video as I am here being creative with my friend Erin of Comfy on My Cloud. Enjoy and please let me know if you make one of your own. I would love to see it :)


And now, for your viewing pleasure....





Until next time.....



This is also going to be a Made it Myself Monday submission as well :)



1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.