Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

I so want to paint!!

Ok, one little known fact about me is that I actually used to take acrylic painting classes and have my own mini gallery hanging in our house. I so miss it but had to stop attending because the class fee + supplies got to be exorbitant. Trying to help support a family of 5 does not leave a load of funds for classes. I am praying that the local ceramics studio (A Stroke of Creativity) will offer classes. They are trying to find a teacher. While visiting my parents in VA, I bought some mini canvases and I have an idea for a project. Once the reorganization is done of the Craft Cave is done. I might have to locate those paints, do some masking and get busy. I will try to post pics of the paintings I have done. Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.