Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

They like me, They really like me....

Okay so I am being dramatic but I feel like I have been awarded an Academy Award. I have submitted projects fr design team consideration and I have made the design team for JME Creations. I am so super excited and looking forward to September to be more creative. Please hop over to Jamie's blog and become a follower (if you are not already). Blogger's follow button at the top is not working 100% so check the follower button on the right side (about halfway down). 


I have also completed my 2nd layout using a sketch from Pencil Lines. It will be posted with sketch #06. I cannot tell you how blessed I am that I am able to work with such phenomenal people. This blogging thing has brought me in contact with so many amazing people. You do not need to share the same geographic location to become dear friends. Thank you to each and every one of you that I have the pleasure to know in cyberspace.


I hope to share my cards with you soon. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Oh so super excited for you, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cool! I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Sue! That's so exciting. I'll look forward to seeing everyone's creations!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come by my blog I have something special for you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.