Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cmon Irene

Greetings all! I hope this post finds you well. We are currently waiting to see how bad Hurricane Irene is going to be. So far, thankfully, we have not had it too bad. Since I do not have access to my scrapbook paper and glue, I decided to work with my new addition; My Memories Suite. I have to say that I am a try it first and read later type of gal. Well, I dove right in and decided to create a digital scrapbook album of my stepdaughter's graduation. I cannot tell you how incredibly proud I am of her. She faces great obstacles and she works through them for a better life for her and our grandson, Elijah. Congratulations Yari! :)


Now about this software..... HOLY MACKERAL!!!! It is so easy to use and I even was able to remove elements, add elements, insert text and resize. The pages were premade and it was the Diva pages. Some of the titles did not work so they were substituted. I can see that this week will be a good one since I will be able to scrapbook and get the pages printed later. I look forward to some birthday funds that will allow me to get more digital pages. On their site you can also get free stuff to download. Please check them out at http://www.mymemories.com/. Here are the results:









Hope that everyone on the East Coast is staying in and keeping warm, dry and safe. Until next time.....

6 comments:

  1. Love the layouts! Welcome to the digital world of scrapbooking. Let me know if I should join ya! Be safe in VA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. I love the pics and they go great with the paper, etc. Great job. I can't wait to see more! You are probably going to get hooked on digi now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is fantastic! I'm so glad you're enjoying MMS. It IS so easy to use and I'd never go back to traditional scrapping now. Your album came out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!! I love it!!! You will have to post a tutorial now.... Stay safe and keep having fun!!!
    Hugs and Love my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are very cool! Love the details you used!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.