Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A RAK and blog candy win.....

I wanted to share some wonderful things that the mailman brought me recently. I have come to make a dear friend from my last blog hop and have come to discover we have a lot in common. I commented on a post on her blog and she shared some of the goodies with me. I also had run out of ink in my white gel pens and she sent those too :) Thank you Lynne for your generosity and friendship. Here is a pic:
 I was also a winner of blog candy from Lezlye of Ink and Paper Creations. The post office lost the original package so she was so sweet and sent a replacement. This has my favorite winter things Christmas and SNOWMEN!!!! I collect snowpeople and this made my day. I even have ideas for some great Christmas cards. Here is the pic of my prize:
Both of these ladies have brightened my dreary rainy day. Thank you both :) Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Sue, those are great, I am finding all the blog land friends to be so caring and sure has brightened things up for me. I am so glad to have met all of you. Glad your having a happy mail day. Thanks for sharing

    God Bless
    Heather
    Blessed2cre8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.