Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

May I have your attention please

Hello all :) I have some more happy news to share with you. First, I survived Hurricane Irene and so did my house. The neighbors down the street were not so fortunate though. There was a foot of water in the street. Since the street slopes down to a cul-de-sac, the people at that end got flooded basements and such. I am grateful we were spared and my parents in VA beach had only some downed branches. There was a tornado up the road a piece (about 15 mins) by the beach. Whew! 


My big news is that I have been accepted as part of the design team for Jen's Digi Stamps. I am super excited to be on this team and have fallen in love with digital stamps. Jen has a great offer for all my followers. If you got to her site and purchase a stamp (or two or three), you enter the code susan in the coupon box for 5% off your order. Easy peasy for sure. I know that I am going over there because I am in love with her background stamps!!! So come join the fun. There are lots of wonderful happenings on Jen's blog too. Right now there is a Back to School Digi Challenge to join in. Hope to see you there. Until next time....