Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

May I have your attention please

Hello all :) I have some more happy news to share with you. First, I survived Hurricane Irene and so did my house. The neighbors down the street were not so fortunate though. There was a foot of water in the street. Since the street slopes down to a cul-de-sac, the people at that end got flooded basements and such. I am grateful we were spared and my parents in VA beach had only some downed branches. There was a tornado up the road a piece (about 15 mins) by the beach. Whew! 


My big news is that I have been accepted as part of the design team for Jen's Digi Stamps. I am super excited to be on this team and have fallen in love with digital stamps. Jen has a great offer for all my followers. If you got to her site and purchase a stamp (or two or three), you enter the code susan in the coupon box for 5% off your order. Easy peasy for sure. I know that I am going over there because I am in love with her background stamps!!! So come join the fun. There are lots of wonderful happenings on Jen's blog too. Right now there is a Back to School Digi Challenge to join in. Hope to see you there. Until next time....



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooohhhoooo!!! Congratulations.... I'm so happy for you.


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue ...

    GLAD you survived the Hurricane, as did I. Earthquake and hurricane in one week, phew, what did we do to Mother Nature to deserve this!?

    And congrats on the design team!

    Meanwhile....
    I'm just running through tomorrow's LABOR OF LOVE HALLOWEEN HOP hop line-up, sending reminders that we'll look for your posting tomorrow (Friday, 9/2) at 6 a.m. EST.

    Kisses to you for the love you've shown to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care. Please let me know quickly if you have any issues with posting on time; this is a fantastic hop and we're looking forward to TONS of people enjoying it!

    You can check out my sample posting at www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com. If you need anything, have any concerns, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me at cardmonkey@comcast.net. xoxoxo
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.