Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It is the Stampin' Up Card swap time....

On the topic of sketches, each month we are given a sketch and color scheme by our friend and local consultant Julie. This month there were 3 squares and then a sentiment on card front and the colors where brown, pink and green. This month I managed to get all 3 colors in on one card . Here are the results. We are supposed to make 5 cards but since only 4 fit on the Cricut mat I did 4. Normally I come home with 1 or 2 extra so I am not worried.

I designed the card fronts to have the 3 squares cut out on my Gypsy. This is the first time I have ever done it and think it is great! I did the one iris paper folding card and decided that I must have been crazy as I was not working off a template. I love coloring these images and they are from a SU set I borrowed from a friend.


I am enjoying working from sketches very much. You can get the general idea so feel free to cardlift it :D Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.