Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I feel like it is Christmas :)

Hi again all :) I promised a second post because I wanted to share some recent acquisitions that I received. First up is the blog candy that I won from a hop over at Paper Tree House Studio. This came at the most perfect time as I have been organizing my supplies. A HUGE shout out to Wooden Dreams by Sue for this quality product. I received the "The Topper" Stamp organizer and I have started to put in my stamp pads. You can view all these wonderful products (there are more than Stamp Organizers and you won't be disappointed!) HERE. Here are some pics of what I have put in so far:



And here it is in it's new home:
You know what the greatest thing is? It spins!!!!!!!! This was meant for me for sure :)


I also am blessed with a wonderful friend who shared some of her stamping stash with me too. Another shout out to Julie. She is not only my friend but also my Stampin' Up rep. You can view her website HERE and can order to have it shipped to your home. I am in no way shape or form affiliated with this company but love the product. Here is what she generously gave to me:



Some of the stamps in the holder were from her as well. She knows I love to color with my Blender Pens and needed more colors. I am sure she will be blessed for blessing me. Well all, I have to go get some rest as I am feeling under the weather the past several days. I actually have gotten one layout done for the Pencil Lines and   my banner done for the Labor of Love blog hop for September. I cannot wait to show you all these projects when I can :) Until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. So cool! Missed you today at church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, don't you just love hand me downs! What a stash! And that organizer you won is fabulous--what a nice prize. Enjoy-Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful prizes and so happy for you and it is great to have you as my new friend and designer for my Faith Series... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Little Stamp Pad holder and what a Great friend to give you all that. I (LOVE) Stampin Up products. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i need to get me one of these! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.