Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What a great day!

Today was a great day filled with good food and great company! I hosted a crop in my home and it was such a wonderful time. We had some door prizes and some make n takes as well. I managed to get my banner done for a Christmas hop in November and worked on my Scrappy Jak project of the month. I offered my own make it and take it. Here are some pictures of the things I got done:






Thank you to Denise, Deneen, Erin, and Ellen for a wonderful time. Thanks to my hubby and son for holding down the home front with our puppy Tina. I will be posting some more pics of other projects when it isn't so late . Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, my friend! And thank you for your hospitality. It was a long day, but a fun day. Let's do it again very soon!!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.