Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jen Digi Stamps New Release Monday: Dash & Friends

Welcome all to New Release Mondays at Jen's Digi Stamps. I have to say that this little fellow made me smile and I felt accomplished (thanks to fellow team member Tanya) because I learned to make a Box Arm card. I will definitely be making more of these for sure! Here is the finished product:
Card is closed
Voila! It is open
 I would love to see this little fellow in my garden instead of the slugs that have decided to come out and play! Well, I am off to make more fun stuff to share. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I love the papers you chose. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and you Must Must Must show me how to make this style of card!!!
    Hugs and Love my friend
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.