Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps New Release Monday: Cotton n Candy

Welcome to New Release Monday at Jen's Digi Stamps. Jen created Cotton n Candy to represent animal rights and ribbon is to support animal rights/rescue. We rescued our Mini Pin Tina and our lives are forever changed. I had a wonderful time making this shaker card. I will be sending this card to a special friend.


I love these purple beads!! I usually don't like to hand write my sentiments but I used a Disney font.  For those with 4 legged family members remember to hug your dog or cat (or ferret) today. And remember, there are TONS of animals waiting in shelters that need your help and love. I would love another friend for Tina but have to wait for a better time. I hop that you will hop on over to Jen's blog to see what my fellow design team members made as well :) Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.