Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Scrappy Jak Project of the Month

Ok, since I participated in the Tim Burton blog hop I have been doing so many Nightmare Before Christmas projects. This project was going to be a Famous Movie Monsters mini album. Well, I decided that it needed to be a NBC mini album instead, I used every last piece of materials that were sent in the envelope. The paper I had in my stash from my Halloween Labor of Love Banner from Recollections. I LOVE this and am keeping it for me. Here are some pics:
Thanks to Scrappy Jak for another FANTASTIC month. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big Halloween fan, but this is cute! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to leave a comment on a different post of yours, but when I saw this I had to stop! I want it, I want it. Mine, mine, mine! LOL J/K I just LOVE all things Tim Burton, especially the Nightmare Before Christmas. I love this! You did a great job with it. I love how you added in parts of the story, especially the positive messages. TFS!

    Hugs,
    Amy Jo
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.